Photobucket

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bad, bad year

2010 hasnt been very kind.
I got dengue for the second time earlier this year which meant no sports for 2 months. Dengue is also known as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever, this means if I were to injure myself, the blood would not clot and I may bleed to death. Also, the doctors kept telling me that the second time is usually worse than the first.
In short, no cycling.

Then I overworked myself and strained my wrist, shoulder and knee. This was made worse when I hit a curb while learning to ride a motorcycle and fell. Stubbornly, I ignored the injuries and carried on coaching kayaking until the pain became unbearable.

Now that Im better, school is taking up most of my time.

Probably wont be posting anything till November, if the desire to ride is still in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails