Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Initial D

Just back from a Mt. Faber ride organised by Team Midpoint.
Only one word to describe the experience.

SHIOK!

By the time I reached the top, I was totally drenched in sweat. Awesome feeling.
The downhill part was definately worth the climb.
There are 2 "M" shaped bends though. Quite dangerous.

But still, I managed to clock a max speed of 60km/h on the way down! Damn good feeling.
The downhill part really reminds me of the movie Initial D. All the curves and bends.

The bike handled great at those speeds, very stable. Probably due to the weight. I reckon its about 10.5kg when I add my bottles and pouch.
I think I better adjust the brakes a little though, they werent that effective at those speeds.

After all that climbing at Mt. Faber, cycling on flat road was relatively easy. My speedo showed speeds in the high 30s most of the way to Balestier where we had tau huay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails