Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

6 months and a stupid mistake

Its been 6 months since I got my bike and according to the cyclocomputer thingy says I've cycled 2233km on my bike.
Been noticing an increase in top speed recently, back on Friday I broke my max speed record by cycling hitting 53km/h along Loyang Ave. Being a fairly lazy person, I usually dont bother sprinting down slopes. Then today I noticed a top speed of 47km/h, never hit such speeds during a commute unless I do it conciously. I guess Im getting faster? The big chainring doesnt wear me out so much these days.

Made a really stupid mistake today. Forgot I had to wait for the right turn signal before turning right when coming out from the Geylang bus terminal. Almost caused an accident when I just cut through a line of cars moving in the opposite direction. Could have been fatal. Luckily the drivers were a forgiving bunch.
A stupid and potentially fatal mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails