Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its a scary world out there

I've witnessed my 5th accident involving a two-wheeler in 2 months.

One must remember, to actually see the scene of the accident, I've got to be at the right place at the right time. I must be pretty damned lucky, or jinxed. Depending on how you look at it.

Of the 5, 4 of them invovled bicycles and one invovled a motorcycle.
The first incident was the one where Ben Mok was struck near Ngee Ann Poly.
The 2nd one occurred a week after on the opposite side of the road.
The 3rd happened a week later just outside SIM.
The 4th and 5th happened at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 and 6 respectively.

The accident I saw today invovled an old man who was struck by a taxi along AMK Ave 6. His whole face was covered in blood. I know that the head bleeds alot even from a small cut, but still. His WHOLE face was bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails