Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bike Commute Day?

Instead of using my usual route of cycling to Crawford St, cutting thru Kallang Riverside Park and using the bridge to get to SDBA, I cycled through Geylang Bahru to Upper Boon Keng Rd and went past Kallang MRT instead.

While doing so, I saw 2 old men on MTB commuting as well. They were on another side of the road so I didnt get a good look.
But on the way back home, I think I met ran into them too. I cycled behind them for a period along Sims Ave till I turned off into Sims Dr while they cycled on. The uncle I was behind was using clipless pedals!
Couldnt say hello because the road was quite busy and I didnt want to distract him.

Later on at Potong Pasir I cycled past another uncle riding a black MTB with a rear rack mounted. Looked like he was cycling home.

There were LOTS of other cyclists along the way too. More so than usual. I remember seeing at least 6 on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails