Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008

Commute to Kallang

Cycled to Water-Venture Kallang. The route there is easy enough. Smooth flowing on a Sunday morning. The problem is the return journey. They seperated the roads along Upp Serangoon after Boon Keng. I didnt know this and ended up at on the wrong road... Grr... Had to push my bike on the pavement till the next bus stop because of the construction and barricades which prevented me from going onto the road.

Also tried out Rudy's Giant TCR3 with Ultegra components. Compact frame feels alittle small even at size 50. His aerobars where damn comfy and I can imagine riding for long stretches like this. Unfortunately its just not practical for commuting since I'll be stopping at traffic lights quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails